Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
One of my all-time favorite dinner recipes! Super easy to make, only takes around 10 minutes, and it low in carbs (if you’re into that sorta thing).
Feel free to mix in any veggies you want, substitute the shrimp for chicken, anything that makes your mouth water! Also if you’re not looking to cut carbs, I suggest mixing in 1/3 cup cooked brown rice, quinoa, or barley….DELICIOUS!
- 4 ounces – Shrimp
- 1 – Egg
- 1 Cup – Riced Cauliflower
- 1/4 Cup Diced – White Onion
- 1/4 Cup Diced – Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Diced – Broccoli
- 1 Cup – Kale
- 1/4 Cup Diced – Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Tbsp – Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Minced – Garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp – Low Sodium Soy Sauce (or Liquid Aminos)
- 1 Tbsp – Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- In a skillet on medium, heat up 1/2 tbsp olive oil – once warm, add the garlic clove (without browning the garlic)
- Add in frozen shrimp, and cook until pink — once cooked, remove from the skillet (keep garlic in the pan)
- Add the remaining olive oil (1/2 tbsp) into the skillet, toss in carrots, onion, broccoli, and the bell pepper. Allow for the veggies to cook for around 4-5 minutes
- Add in riced cauliflower, heat for 4 minutes. Then add the kale
- Once the kale turns a deeper (almost shiny) green, then add the shrimp back in
- Push everything to once side of the pan, and turn up the heat (wait 2 minutes)
- Crack the egg on the skillet and allow to fry a bit, scramble and mix everything together
- Last, add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce — mix mix mix and enjoy!
Don’t forget to post pictures of your creation, or let me know what you think!
Also if you have any recipes or ideas you’d like me to review, make, or try…drop a line!